Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l is a tax and legal audit consultancy firm located in the following adress:
Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l.
piazza Lorenzo Viani, 11/a
55049 Viareggio (LU)
T +39 0584 1667536
F +39 0584 1667510
Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l. undertakes to respect the privacy of the user of the web site according to the terms of the regulations applied of the protection of personal data and in particular to the regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation, GDPR).
Within the web site, where personal data of the user has been collected it’s normally issued a specific information. The disclosure only refers to the present site and not for other web sites eventually consulted by the user via link.
In accordance of art. 13 of the Regulation, we provide you with the following information:
The data controller is:
Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l. with head office in Piazza Lorenzo Viani 11/a – 55049 Viareggio (LU).
WHICH DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Can be subject to the collection of data:
The collection of personal data of users only visiting the Site (without sending communication or using reserved areas) is limited to navigation data, which are data needed for the transmission of the Site which are necessary for the functioning of the computer systems responsible for the management of the Site and Internet communication protocols. This category involves for example IP addresses or the domain of the computer by which is used to visit the Site and other parameters related to the operating system used by the user to connect to the Site. The company collects this and other data (for example the number of visits and the time the user stays on the Site) only for statistical use and in an anonymous way to control the functioning of the Site and for improving its functions. It refers to information of the user and that is not collected to be associated with other information of the user and for identification. These data, for its own nature, can allow the identification of the users when processed and matched with those data held by third parties.
The juridical part of these treatments it’s the legitimated interest of the Owner of the treatment for managing the technical part related to the functioning and the security of the Site defined by art. 6.1(f) of the Regulation.
Cookies are small text file that are placed on your computer or mobile devices by web sites and saved in the directory of the web browser of the user. There are a variety of cookies, some used to let the web site work more efficiently others to enable certain functions.
The site mooresrowlandpartners.com uses “technical” cookies which are navigation or session cookies. They are direct instruments to make the Site functional and optimize the navigation and the use of the Site.
In order to comply with the privacy of our users, the service is used in mode “_anonymizeip” that allows to hide the IP addresses of the user that are visiting the Site. There are no profiling cookies presented.
The user can choose to able or disable the cookies, intervening on the settings of the individual browser by using the instructions available by the supplier of the link indicated hereunder:
- Settings of cookies in Internet Explorer
- Setting of cookies in Firefox:
- Settings of cookies in Chrome:
- Settings of cookies in Safari and iOS:
The legal base of this policy is to be used for technical management and statistical analysis which is the legitimate interest of the Data controller of the policy defined in art. 6.1 (f) of the Regulation. There may be other cookies presented within services and application used by the Site (exp. for the use of maps). More information of the use of these cookies can be found on: https://policies.google.com/privacy?gl=it
DATA SUPPLIED VOLUNTARELY BY THE USER IN THE SECTION “CONTACTS”
By sending optional, explicit and voluntarily messages via form and e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site results in the acquisition of the address of the sender necessary to be able to respond to the request which may also include other personal data requested by the form or inserted by the user in the message. The legal part of these policies, necessary to treat the specific requests by the user, is art. 6.1 (b) of the Regulation, i.e. the execution of a contract in which the person concerned is part or the execution of precontractual measures adopted upon request of the same.
DATA SUPPLIED VOLUNTARELY BY THE USER IN THE SECTION “JOIN OUR TEAM”
The personal data of the user will be used in the procedure to verify if the necessary competences are met for a recruitment or to start a work collaboration with Moores Roland Partners S.r.l. The candidate has to indicate the common personal data (personal details, study degree, work experience etc.) and will not have to indicate – excepted any belonging to protected categories – adequate personal data to reveal racial and ethnical origin, religion, philosophical or other types, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions and also personal data revealing state of health and sexual life. Possible adequate personal data revealing the state of health (in particular belonging to protected categories) or other particular data (stated in art. 9 of the Regulation) will be immediately deleted if a written confirmation of consent of treatment of personal data made by the person concerned is missing.
For the common personal data (personal details, study degree, work experience etc.) the legal base of the processing is the execution of those precontractual measures adopted upon request of the subject concerned; more specifically, the will of the subject concerned to participate to a selection procedure to establish a work relationship with Moores Rowland Partners Srl. For those data revealing the health status (related, in particular, to the belonging to protected categories) or other particular data (as indicated in article 9 of the Regulation), as well as for the time of conservation of the data of this treatment, the legal base is the consent provided by the concerned subject
NECESSARY PROCESSES AND OPTIONAL PROCESSES
The forms to be filled in on this Site provides both those data strictly necessary to manage the communication and the requests by the user, marked with the symbol (*) which means that if not clicked the user doesn’t give the authorization to continue the requests, and those which are not mandatory that are not strictly necessary to reply to the enquiries made by the subjects concerned. If no authorization is provided, no consequences occur.
HOW AND FOR HOW LONG DO WE PRESERVE THE DATA
In accordance with the provisions of art. 5.1. (c) of the Regulation, the information systems and computer programs used by the Data Controller are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identifying data; the data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to reach the purpose and in any case, the criteria used to determine the retention period is based on compliance with the terms permitted by applicable laws and the principles of minimization of treatment, limitation of conservation and rational management of archives.
The navigation data are kept for any technical analysis related to the functionality and security of the site for a period of 60 days and then deleted. They may be kept for a longer period and made available to the judicial authorities to ascertain and identify the perpetrators of any computer crimes committed against the Site or through the Website.
The data obtained from analytical cookies are anonymized and do not allow to trace the identity of the user.
The data transmitted voluntarily by users (by form or email) will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to reach the purposes. In the case of a simple appointment request they will be kept until the appointment itself. In case of data relating to complaints, the maximum retention period is 5 years from the conclusion of the proceeding. In case of commercial or administrative communications, the maximum term is 10 years.
The personal data of the resumes submitted will be kept for a period of time not exceeding 24 months.
HOW WE ASSURE THE SECURITY AND QUALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Data Controller undertakes to protect the safety of the personal data of the user and complies with the safety rules provided by the applicable law in order to avoid the loss of such data, their illegitimate or illicit use and any unauthorized access to those, with particular, but non-exclusive reference to articles 25-32 of the Regulation.
DESTINATIONS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be shared, when strictly necessary for the following reasons:
- Persons specifically designated by the Data Controller to process personal data
necessary to perform activities strictly related to the services supplied, appropriately trained, and committed to confidentiality;
- third parties providing services to the Company, which usually act as data controllers, such as managers of communication services, electronic mail, address for correspondence, technical services for the management of the Site, suppliers of IT services or, depending on the request, suggestions or complaints, to suppliers of products or services relating to the nature of the complaint or suggestion;
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data in accordance with the provisions of law or orders of the authorities.
These subjects will receive only the data necessary for the relevant functions and will undertake to use them only for the purposes indicated above and to treat them in compliance with the applicable privacy legislation. The updated list of data controllers is available by sending a written request to the Data Controller.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union is not expected.
Users can exercise at any time the rights provided by CHAPTER III of the Regulation. In particular, they have the right to request the Data Controller access to data concerning them, their correction or deletion, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing; to receive the data provided in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device; to revoke any consent given to the processing and to object in whole or in part to the use of data; and to exercise the other rights recognized by the applicable regulations. These rights can be exercised by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, moreover, users have the right to make a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in case they consider that the treatment violates the aforementioned Regulation.
UPDATES OF THE REPORT
Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l. will maintain the present report constantly updated. Where is written “LAST UPDATE” at the footer of the page indicates the date when the report was last updated.
The present report has been updated on 14th May, 2018
Moores Roland Partners S.r.l. is committed to respect the privacy of its clients within the terms imposed by the regulation on the legal protection of personal data and in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter “Regulation”, “GDPR”).
You have received this e-mail as you are our client.
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the treatment is:
Moore Rowland Partners with office in Piazza Lorenzo Viani 11/a – 55049 Viareggio (LU).
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The purpose of this treatment is to send, by using e-mail, communications of different kinds of information in relations to your interested field or according to the contract you have with us, can be interesting for you.
LEGAL BASE FOR THE TREATMENT
The legal base of the treatment is the contract in which the person involved is part of, both by an undersigned professional contract and via the subscription of the newsletter.
PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of the spaces indicated by the symbol (*) are obligatory and therefore an eventual refusal will lead to the impossibility to send you Newsletters, in other words it will be impossible to subscribe to the service.
THE ADDRESSEE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data could be shared, only when strictly necessary for the purposes indicated with:
- Persons appointed by the Owner to the specific treatment of personal data necessary to carry out activities strictly coherent with the supply of the Services, appropriately formed and committed to confidentiality;
- Third parties that supply instrumental services to the Company, who act typically as a responsible for the treatment, communication managers, e-mail, delivery of the correspondence, supplier of informative services, supplier services related to web site;
- Individuals, entities or authorities of who are obliged to communicate your personal data under the provisions of the law or of orders from the authorities.
These subjects will only receive the necessary data to their relative function and they will be committed to use these data only for purposes mentioned here-above and they will treat it with respect to the regulations of the applicable privacy. The list updated by the persons responsible for the treatment is available by sending a written request to the owner.
HOW DO WE ASSURE SECURITY AND QUALITY OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The owner of the treatment is committed to protect the security of the personal data of the user and respect the dispositions of the security foreseen by the applicable regulation as far as possible avoid loss of data, illegitimate or illegal use of the data and non-authorized access at the same, with particular but not exclusive, referring to art. 25-32 of the Regulation.
FOR HOW LONG WILL THE DATA BE STORED
The data treated for the above-mentioned purpose will be stored for the entire duration of the contractual agreement until your request to be unsubscribed to the service. After this period, these will be destroyed or make anonymously compatible with the technical procedures necessary for executing the request.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
At any time, the interested person can exercise the rights predicted by the CAPO III of the Regulation. In particular, the person concerned has the right to ask the Owner the access of the data concerning him or her or a modification or cancellation, an integration of incomplete data, the limitations of the treatment; to receive the data supplied in a structural format commonly used and legible by an automatic disposition; to recuperate the eventual consent lent with regards to the treatment and oppose in all or partially to the use of the data; as well as exercise the other rights known by the applicable discipline.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise your right to oppose, namely revoke your consent, terminating the newsletter service please click this link: (”Unsubscribe”) located at the end of the newsletter and following the instructions indicated. The regulations for the exercise of rights do not undermine the use of your data for other purposes for which you have received specific information.
In case of a problem or for exercising of other rights please contact us by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
The interested can retain that the treatment of their personal data concerning themselves occurs in violation with the imposed Regulation and have the right to propose a complain to the Guarantor as imposed in art. 77 of the same Regulation or make an appeal to suitable legal Courts (art. 79 for the Regulation).
UPDATE OF THE INFORMATION
Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l will keep the information provide constantly updated. The section “LAST UPDATED” below of the page indicates the date when the information was updated.
The present information was updated on the 20th of September, 2018
Terms and conditions
– for “Company” it’s referred to as “Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l with head office in Piazza Lorenzo Viani 11/a – 55049 – Viareggio (LU) P.IVA. 02370480465;
– for “Site” it’s referred to www.mooresrowlandpartners.com owned and managed by Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l.;
– for “User” or “You” it’s referred to any visitor and or user of the Site;
– for “Contents” it’s referred to contents offered by the user via the Site or specific parts of the Site.
This agreement contains the general conditions applied by the user related to the use of the Site and its contents. The present general conditions set out the procedural guidelines of the use of the Site, the responsabilities of the user and along with other aspects, the limitation on liability of the Company. Before using the Site, please read carefully and in full the present general conditions. Accessing any part or section of the Site, the user accepts the present general conditions and commits to follow it. In case You are not agreeing with the present general conditions you need to refrain from using the Site.
- Intellectual property rights.
The user acknowledges that any material present on the Site (exemplified: texts, datas, the software, photos, design, videos, graphs, music, sounds, images, illustrations, icons, artworks) is protected by copyright or other devices with intellectual property and is exclusively owned by the Company and/or third parties.
The copying, reproduction even partial, the download, the saving, the communication to third parties, the publication or diffusion of any type and more generally any act of disposition or use of the material contained in the Site, in all forms, through existing media and technologies or developed in the future, are prohibited, unless expressly stated otherwise in the Site or upon written authorization by the Company and / or respective holders of rights.
- Distinguishing marks
“Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l.” and “Moores Rowland Partners are names and/or distinguishing marks owned by the Company, like the logos uses on the Site.
The use or reproduction in any form and way of the mentioned names and/or distinguishing marks and logos is strictly forbidden if not expressively authorized in writing by the company.
- Limitations related to the use of the Site.
The user can use the Site only for legitimate activities and should not use the Site for any activity that will violate the rights of the Company or third parties.
It’s expressively forbidden to use any part or section of the Site and its contents for direct or indirect commercial activities or advertise of any kind if the Company has not authorized it in writing. Users that will carry out fraudulent or illegal actions will be prosecuted according to the applicable law.
- Limitation of liability
Texts, information and all contents included or available on the Site can contain inaccuracies and errors. The company gives no guarantee relatively of the Site and its Contents. The information and Contents of the Site are subject to change periodically. Within the limits of the law, the Company and/or its suppliers cannot be held responsible against users and any third parties for direct or indirect damages of any kind including, as an example, for damages for the miss use of the Site deriving from or in any way connected to the use of the Site and its Contents, for delay or impossibility to use the Site or its relative Contents, supply or missing of supply of its contents or any information or contents obtained through the Site.
For characteristic motives and technical limitations related to the protection of electronic communications via Internet, the company doesn’t guarantee that the information or data seen by the user through the Site will not be accessible or seen by non-authorized third parties. In no circumstance the Company and its collaborators will be responsible for any loss, request, damage, direct or indirect in any kind or in any kind of way connected with the use of the Site that is not in compliance with the present general conditions.
- Link to and from other Web Sites.
The Site can contain links to third party web sites. The company doesn’t guarantee and assume any responsibility about contents and information supplied by these third parties, their completeness or accuracy, nor relatively of the contents of the web sites of these third-party objects.
The Company do not guarantee and has no responsibility about contents, availability, functioning and compliances of any kind of web sites that this web site can be connected to or where access can be made to this Site. Any link from other sites to the present Site through hyperlinks from its home page can be freely made.
Hyperlinks, i.e. deep links, or means used to hide the framing are strictly forbidden.
- Protection of privacy and processing of personal data
The possible processing of personal data of the user will be done by the Company through means guaranteeing the security and in full compliance of the applicable Italian legislation (Regulation EU 679/2016 – GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation).
No personal data of the user will be collected or registered by the Company by simply consulting the Site.
To report or ask for more information by a user please write to:
Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l.,
Piazza Lorenzo Viani 11/a – 55049 Viareggio (LU)
Ph.: +39 0584 1667536
- Termination of the service
The Company may terminate or stop the access of the user from all or parts of the Site in any moment without prior notice and by its sole discretion.
- The disclosed conditions (Service conditions) discipline the supply by Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l., with legal office in pizza Lorenzo Viani 11/a – 55049 – Viareggio (LU) Italy (Company) of the service regarding the sending of information communication via e-mail (Newsletter or Service) referring to technical updates and relevant regulations and is based on the expressed interest of the user/client.
- The disclosed Conditions of Services provided are available for the user specifically in the section of Conditions of the Service where the user can access the conditions via the present link on the web site. The conditions can be modified any moment. Eventual modifications will be inforce at the moment of their publication on the web site in the indicated section.
- The Newsletter service is reserved to registered users of the Web site or for the Company’s clients, it’s free and can be activated through a specific request done by the user.
- The user can activate the Service by:
- Supplying his or her e-mail address and then clicking on the button disclosed in the dedicated subscription area on the Web site;
Undersigning a contract with the Company.
The user that has subscribed to the Service can, in any moment, cancel the subscription by clicking the link “Unsubscribe” found on the bottom to every e-mail or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supplying his or her e-mail address and then clicking on the button disclosed in the dedicated subscription area on the Web site;
- The Service will have a duration starting from the date of the activation by the user until the deactivation made by the user according to the procedures explain here above. For the duration of the Service (therefore at the moment of the activation by the user until the moment of the deactivation by the user using the ways indicated above) the company will send a periodic Newsletter containing information of a fiscal, accounting and corporate nature.
- Texts, information and all contents included or available through the Newsletter service and / or through the Web site can contain inaccuracies and errors. The Company relatives to the web site, to the Newsletter and relative contents do not make any guarantees. Within the limits of the law, the Company and/or its suppliers cannot be held responsible against the user and eventual third parties for direct or indirect damages or damages of any kind – including, in a simplified way, damages on failure of the use arriving from, or in any way connected to the use of the Web site, Newsletter and its contents, for any delay or the impossibility for its use, viewing of the Web site, the Newsletter or its relative contents, of the supply or the missing of supply of its contents or to any information or content obtained through the Web site or the newsletter. For the motives of the characteristics and of the technical limitations related to the protection of the electronic communication via Internet, the Company do not guarantee that the information or the available data viewed by the user through the Web site are not accessible or viewable by non-authorized third parties.
In any circumstances the Company and its collaborators will not be responsible for any loss, request, damage, direct or indirect in any genre or in any way connected with the use of the web site that is not in compliance with the present general conditions.
- Moores Rowland Partners S.r.l and Moores Rowland Partners are registered names and/or distinctive signs are owned by the Company, like the logos used on the Web site and in the Newsletter. The use and reproduction in any form or way of these registered names and/or distinctive signs and logos is forbidden, if not expressively authorized in writing by the Company.
- The User may use the Web site and the Newsletter solely for legitimate activities and cannot use the Web site, the Newsletter and relative contents for any activity that actualize any violation of the rights of the Company and to third parties. It is expressively forbidden to use any part or section of the Web site, Newsletter and its relative contents for direct or indirect commercial activities or publicity of any genre, unless a written authorization has been made by the Company. Users that will carry out fraudulent or illegal actions will be prosecuted in accord of the law.
- The user recognizes that any material present on the Web site or in the Newsletter (i.e. texts, data, software, photographs, graphic designers, videos, graphics, symbols) are protected by copy rights or by other intellectual property laws and is exclusively owned by the Company and/or of third parties.
Copying, reproduction also partially, downloading, saving, communicating to third parties, publication or circulation through any means and more generally in any use of the material available on the Web site or in the Newsletter, in any form, through media and existing technologies or developed in the future are forbidden, unless expressively indicated the contrary on the Web site or subject to written authorization by the Company and/or its respective owners.
- The Company reserves the right to generate in any moment modifications to the periodicity of the sending of the Newsletter and interrupt the Service in certain days and / or periods of the year, for example bank and summer holiday periods. The Company is in the power of terminating ad nutum from the Service and therefore, has the authority to definitely interrupt the sending of the Newsletter and / or Service, also without communicating this to the User and without that the same User will be hurt by this interruption and /or blame the Company for any damage of responsibility with regards to or / and in connection to the interruption. The Company cannot be responsible for the expenses and for the damages, direct or indirect, of any nature, suffered by the User in the case where the User has not received the Newsletter, releasing the Company from any obligations of its tasks in accord of the present Service Conditions with the mere sending of the same Newsletter.
- The User authorize the Company to use other companies for the carrying out of the service, including also the sending of messages by e-mail. The user accepts to receive messages by e-mail through the use of the platform called SendinBlue, SAS inscribed in the Company register in Paris with number 498 019 298 and with head office in 55, rue d’Amsterdam, 75008 Paris through their web site www.sendinblue.com.
- The report arriving from the activation of the Service is subject to Italian Law. The application is saved to consumer users that are not regular residents in Italy provisions possibly more favorable and mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which they have their regular residency.
- Please note that the user in any actual dispute related to the application, execution and interpretation of the present Service Conditions or of the report coming from the activation of the Service, the competent court will be the place where the user resides or has elected domicile.